ASM DataCore are aware of the responsibilities associated with handling documents and confidential data. All data is destroyed in accordance with BSIA European standards and sent directly to our contracted British paper mills and used as raw materials in the production of paper products.
– All staff are vetted
– All our vehicles are fitted with tracking devices
– We document each stage of the process and issue a confirmation certificate of destruction
– Transport by ASM DataCore staff to a safe shredding facility
– Collection of personal waste
– Providing a Certificate of Destruction
– Shredding of all papers.
– Recycling shredded waste.
To request information about any of our services please call 01264 336007 or email production
When setting off on a new project, it is standard practice for ASM DataCore to arrange comprehensive confidentiality agreements with their clients. ASM DataCore’s highly trained staff are expert in the storage and transportation, along with the handling and processing of media and material. Using their experience in the tendering of archive materials all over Britain. Clients may be rest assured that ASM DataCore has never had a single breach of customer confidentiality or security.