The Government announced the intended move to Step 4 of the roadmap out of covid restrictions, effective from Monday 19th July.
We wanted to get in touch and reassure you ASM DataCore will continue to operate with the health and safety of our staff and customers as a priority.
Therefore, we will be retaining all the measures we currently have in place, including but not only:
- Our team will continue to wear face masks for the foreseeable future when arriving for collections.
- All staff sent out on collections have had both jabs, to give customers complete safeguards as we continue to carry out these collections.
- We will still be requesting all of our visitors to wear face masks for their appointments.
- The social distancing of 2 meters between all of our workstations will remain in place.
- Our cleaning regime will continue as a normal part of service.
With cases of Covid-19 on the increase, we continue to do all we can to mitigate risk and retain a healthy working environment.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Irene and the team